Please read our competition rules set out below in full before you begin to take part in any competition, prize draw or survey. By using this website and services provided you are in agreement with those rules.
Competitions are operated by Mary Jean Limited ("Mary Jean"). Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Mary Jean. Read our
term and conditions for the use of the Mary Jean website and services.
Terms and conditions for any contest hosted by us on the Mary Jean® website, separate rules may apply. Those rules are presented on the contest or
1. To enter, and win, you must follow the Mary Jean Twitter account. You must also retweet or share the prize giveaway message and also tag a friend.
2. The competition giveaway begins early each Friday morning and continues throughout the day ending 23:00 hours Friday night.
3. The winner, only one person, stands a chance to win the prize of any 3 full sized bars of 120g soap*
4. The winner will be decided at the sole discretion of Mary Jean and no disputes in this regard will be entertained.
5. The winner will be announced on the Mary Jean Twitter account and confirmation through a direct message, with instructions for claiming a prize.
6. No cash refund, transfer or exchange is allowed in respect of the prize once provided to the winner under these competition rules.
7. A competition or prize draw is open only to the residents of United Kingdom unless otherwise stated in giveaway message.
8. Participants who provide false, fraudulent or deceptive entries or who engage in false, fraudulent or deceptive acts in connection with a competition will be disqualified.
9. Mary Jean reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
10. In the event a competition is terminated, Mary Jean shall not be liable to provide any prize to either the participants or winner.
11. Mary Jean has the right to alter/modify these competition rules and also terms and conditions any time at its sole discretion.
12. A competition is subject to and governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of United Kingdom courts.
13. Each participant, by participating in a competition or prize draw or survey, represents and warrants that they are the exclusive owner of the copyright and all other proprietary rights in any and all materials and content submitted by participant to enter the competition. Participant further represents and warrants that they have the right to grant to any third party the right to use, reproduce, distribute, perform and display any submission.
14. All submissions become the sole and exclusive property of Mary Jean upon transmission. These submissions may be used by Mary Jean for any purpose whatsoever, without additional compensation to the participant or any other individual.
15. The participant hereby indemnifies and hold harmless Mary Jean and its affiliates from, and against, any, and all, lawsuits, actual claims, demands, actions, liabilities, direct losses, actual damages, liens, costs and expenses, arising out of or in connection with such participant's to Mary Jean under these competition rules, including but not limited to as a result of any claims in respect of intellectual property rights in the submission.
* On special occasions, for example for Christmas or Mothers Day we may increase prize amount and/or introduce several prizes to be won.